Thursday 9 July 2009

Fish Film Real Thing (filiting a 30 kg halibut)

The other day I went back to The Fish Society to film the final piece on the 30 Kg Halibut. The shoot went well. It took about 2 hours to shoot which was slightly less than i had originally planned it would take and I had about 45 mins of footage. I spoke to the chairman of of The Fish Society to see what he thought about the practice films i had done, and he was very happy with them but said he wanted:
  • The Url to their site to be smaller but keep it through out the film.
  • The film to be about 5 minutes long.
  • For the title of the film to be "The Fish Society Does Halibut".
  • That i put the fish society logo (which he emailed to me) to be placed in the film also.

After having shot the filleting I was given another opportunity...

No comments: