Thursday 2 July 2009

Fish Film Pracice Edits

Having got all the footage I then sat down and began editing. The skate wing came first and I wasn’t very happy with it really, as he did 6 skate wings and these were the first things shot, the camera was very wobbly I didn’t know exactly what he was doing next (I had asked him to tell me) and I was slightly nervous. There also was no real cut points as if I tried to take a shot from one skate wing and join it to another the fish would be in a completely different place in the next shot. I was much happier with the wild salmon and the halibut though as we took much more time over these and I made sure I knew what he was going to be doing next. I feel they flow nicely and they do what they are meant to as I think I could fillet a fish now! Here are the practice edits:

No comments: