Saturday 18 July 2009

Adobes Crap Customer Service's

I have been on the phone for 2 hours already and still not been able to make any headway just been sent between Customer Services and Technical support both saying that I need to speak to the other to get a link to be able to download the program again as I left the disks at Uni.

After 3 hours on the phone I was given a link to go to a document and was told to go through and do everything the document said "and this should fix your problem". I went through the whole of the document which none of it worked and then i got to the bottom where it said "re-install the product" by this point I had spent 5 hours working on the problem and so decided to call it a day.

The next day i called adobe again and managed to fix the problem in 5 minutes!!!

No comments: