Thursday 2 July 2009

Fish Film The Beggining

I have recently been given the opportunity to create a "How to Fillet a Halibut" for a fish company called The Fish Society. Obviously I snatched up this opportunity as quickly as possible! I spoke to them, to find out some more about it. I found it will be a 30 Kg Halibut! At this asked if it would be possible to do a trial run before hand as I imagine that it would be quite expensive!! I also needed to do a bit of a recce to check the lighting, if they have plug sockets, etc. They agreed that I could go down and get some practice there. The next thing I did was start looking on YouTube for any similar videos but found the only ones there were, were done on camera phones and were very low quality and did not look very good, but I took in account of how it was filleted so I had a rough idea of what shots I may use for different stages of the filleting.

No comments: