Friday 30 October 2009

Simulated Project Proposal

I spent these days working on my proposal. This consisted of writing the main body of the text, creating a Frame Forge story board and making a schedule. I took it to Debs on the 30th who gave me feedback.

  • Try and shorten a lot of my sections down (such as when I had talked about 3 BBC articles.
  • Take out the web links and reference the websites I talk about
  • Don't talk about any other ideas I thought of
  • Put the storyboards into the main text and write down exactly what is happening in each shot
  • To change the ending so that the police don't come in and to stop the last frame on one of their faces and have a voice over saying something against piracy
  • To change my FrameForge to correspond to the new ad and to ad shot variety

No comments: