Monday 19 October 2009

Simulated Project Inspiration - YouTube

After having the questions in my head I started looking at other ads to try and get some inspiration for my ad.
After watching a wide variety of different adverts I felt that funny ads were more affective, two particularly I liked were, one about Jack Black talking about piracy:

The second was an Ipod Shuffle add which has a girl in that thinks it is a pregnancy test:

I also thought other ads that start off light hearted and then have an abrupt part that changes the mood worked well and gets the point across clearly. An example of this is the THINK!

Finally it seemed there were alot of ads that were basically just interview style ads with people blatently saying the issues or points they want to get across. I found one done by American students from SIFE Belmont University that had a very simmilar breif to ours.

With all these in mind I had a good idea of what I wanted my ad to be like and so I started brainstorming ideas.

No comments: