Friday 8 May 2009

Trailer

After fixing Premier Pro i decided to try and sort a trailer out. Before starting i looked at a few trailers on youtube to get an idea for how i may like to do mine, including a few Shane Meadow films, Thundercats the movie, slumdog millionare, into the wild, Pineapple Express and SCUM, I alos looked at a variety of amateur film trailers. I quite liked ones with not too much talking in and took this into my trailer. All the amateur film trailers used writing poping up mixed with shots from the film, and think i will follow the trend.

I also searched for some music that i thought would be fitting and came up with three songs:
  • Chase and Status - Running
  • The Offspring - Gone Away
  • Trashmonkeys - Leaving Home

I chose these taking in the style of music and what the lyrics were saying and wheather it would fit with my movie style and narrative or not.

No comments: