Sunday 31 May 2009

Evaluation Of Film

Overall i am very happy with the success of my first ever film! Obviously there are things i am not completely happy with and if i were to do it again i would change. Firstly I put a radio sound throughout the first scene to try and add atmosphere to it but i am not sure how much it sounds like a radio, that is actually in the room. I have shown a few people and they have said it does but i am not convinced!
The next problem i had was also in the first scene, which was the fact that at certain points the continuity is not exactly right and so it makes a certain part of it very jumpy. If I had of had more time and costs to get my actors to me more often i would have like to of re-shot this scene.
The next problem came from the quick shots of the boys practicing pickpocketing as i said earlier people didn't get that this was meant to be them practicing. I tried to do a voice-over Garry using my voice (for the same reason as before about getting the actors back over to me), as my lecturer Jules said that if you show Garry and put a voice over the audience will most likely presume it is the actors voice. I tired this and i couldn't make my voice anything like the actors and so it sounded awful!!

No comments: