Friday 1 January 2010

PRP Writing the Essay

I had a lot of issues whilst writing the actual PRP essay. I started off with the title "How can a cut/ edit affect the modern day viewer?" but after having a surgery session it changed to "Have current delivery methods and techniques changed the perception of the viewer?" it slightly changed again and then ended up after talking with our course leader as "Audiovisual work has been constantly changing over time with the advancements of technology. How have recent styles and program formats changed to accommodate this and why?". This brought enough problems on its own as I kept having to research everything all over again, and change my essay to incorporate new things and decide what parts were still important. I was finding it particularly hard to find exactly what the problem was in my question, which made it difficult to know exactly where I was going whilst writing/ researching it. With the final title I managed to make headway and completed the essay.

No comments: