Wednesday 11 November 2009

Simmulated Project Practice Shoot

As I hadn't got the Health and Safety forms signed but had booked out:
  • 1 X SONY HDV Camcorder
  • 1 X Boom Mic. + Cable
  • 1 X Large Tripod

and my actors and crew had said that they were up for filming, I thought I may as well do a practice shoot. I had some issues whilst filming that I couldn't get the shots that I originally planned as the room was smaller than I had anticipated and made it hard to get certain angles.

I captured it and then watched through the footage. It was far too dark although it had looked fine through the camera. There was not enough shot variety as I couldn't get all the shots i had planned. The shots i had got all took slightly longer than i had thought they would as well, and slightly longer in a 20 second piece makes a huge difference!

No comments: