Friday 30 May 2008

Final Ideas for things going into the box

i had some problems uploading the turntables on my previous post so i am trying to reload them on a post of their own and shall do the same with the final item. my final ideas for what was going in the box are that i changed the colour of the desk the turntables were on as it did not show up in the rendered version and i animated it and put some music to it: (the following two are unregestered because i havent got the registration codes for the program yes as i had to change the size to get them onto blogger)


I changed the idea of having the carrot being choped up into making a short pixilation film of a chicken salad as follows:

I kept the same idea for the snowboard but made it into a short animation:


I didnt end up changing the avatar so it is the same as in the previous post and for the last item the picture from Tanzania, i made a frame for it so it had something to be in. which lookoed like:

No comments: